Public housing tenants in Victoria can apply for an air conditioner to be installed in their home if they have any of the following health issues:

– Parkinson’s Disease
– Lymphedema
– Stroke
– Fibromyalgia
– Lupus
– Motor Neurone Disease
– Quadriplegia
– Scleroderma
– Poliomyelitis or Muscular Dystrophy
– Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
– Serious heart condition
– Cerebral Palsy
Chronic Fatigue
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Emphysema
– Epilepsy
– Cystic Fibrosis
– Cancer
– Kidney failure
Myasthenia Gravis
– Or Other (and provide details)

If you are elderly and/or have any of the above health issues, you can fill out an application form and ask your health practitioner (either a GP, Occupational Therapist, Psychologist or Psychiatrist) to fill out the relevant section for you. 

You can then take it into your local Housing Office, or email it to them, to be processed.

Click here for the application form and further details.

If you have any issues with this process, give us a free call on 1800 015 510.