Are you or someone you know looking for a job?
Interested in security?
The Brotherhood of St Laurence are currently offering a limited number of traineeships in security operations.
The program runs for 12 months full-time/part-time and you will walk away at the end of it with a Certificate II & III in Security Operations.
You will also earn while you learn – Security Trainees provide access control and customer service to the Collingwood, Fitzroy and Richmond estates, and you will earn a training wage while you work and study.
Last year, 100% of trainees landed a job in the security industry at the end of the year.
- Must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Must not already have CERT III qualifications
- Must be aged over 18 years
- Must pass a National Police Record Check
- Must obtain a Working with Children Check
- Preference will be given to public housing residents
Applications close Monday 11 March 2019.
Apply now here.