Out of Hours Contacts

In life threatening situations, you should always call 000.

The Victorian State Emergency Service maintains a list of other emergency contacts.

The Housing Call Centre organises maintenance and repairs for public housing properties.

The Housing Call Centre is open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.

If you need to speak to someone urgently, you can contact the Housing Call Centre and you will be referred to the after hours contact line.

You can contact the Housing Call Centre on 13 11 72.

If your repair is not urgent, you can lodge a request for maintenance online by emailing tenant.maintenance@dhhs.vic.gov.au or filling in the request form online.