We operate a free telephone advice service, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (excluding public holidays).
We can provide assistance with:
- Communicating with your local Housing Office;
- Assistance with maintenance requests;
- Understanding letters and forms from the Department of Health and Human Services;
- Understanding your rights as a tenant, as well as responsibilities that you have and the Department has;
- Understanding Departmental policies and procedures;
- Advice about rent calculations, rebates and arrears;
- Advice about neighbourhood disputes;
- Referrals to other services (where we cannot assist);
- Advice about applications for housing.
We do not provide legal advice.